Casablanca Stealth Ceiling Fan
Casablanca stealth fan is an ideal choice for cooling your rooms including bedrooms, great rooms and family rooms. It is also suitable for any space that is ranging from 150 square feet to 300 square feet in size. It has an integrated halogen light that allows you to have a vivid lighting experience and also reduce the eye strain as well. Stealth ceiling fan of Casablanca company is in contemporary style with nickel blade tips, brushed nickel finish adds a modern style to your place. Casablanca stealth also offers six speed wall control with full range of light dimming and reversing feature and it is also user-friendly. Each fan of this company is produced with quality material and innovative engineering. In the end, you will feel that you have bought a long lasting fan for your home décor.
Click Image Below to Check Price
Features of Casablanca Stealth Ceiling Fan
- The fan is rated for indoor spaces only
- Features Wall Control for easy speed and lighting adjustment right from your wall switch
- Available in Brushed Nickel finish
- 5 Casa Platinum blades in the package
- 14 degree blade pitch are designed to make sure the ideal air movement and performance
- A light kit is Integrated with Painted Cased White glass
- The package has 1 16W energy-efficient, dimmable LED bulbs to provide you control of the ambiance in your space
- It includes LED light kit for lower energy consumption
- It is made with a pre-installed, long-lasting, integrated light kit to make the assembling easier
- The fan comes with a reversible, 4-speed Direct Drive motor gives unparalleled power, silent performance, and reliability over decades of daily use
- Its graceful blade movement creates a luxurious look and mood
- Offers three-position mounting system for standard, low, or angled mounting
- Ideal for ceiling heights of 8 foot and greater
- It comes with a limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
How to Install a Casablanca Stealth Ceiling Fan
Reshaping your home can be a hard task for you. Your mind will create questions in your mind for this process, like what are the best types of lighting for a room or furnishings? You can answer the question by installing a Casablanca stealth ceiling fan in your room. These modern looking ceiling fans can add modern style to your place, room or your home.
Flush mounted ceiling fans site is proud to serve you Casablanca ceiling fans. Therefore, we are also adding the installation instructions to make the process easy for you. In addition, we have also added Casablanca stealth ceiling fan manual for you for further guidance. Apart from written step by step guidance, we have added a video to help you how to install a Casablanca stealth ceiling fan.
CASABLANCA STEALTH CEILING FAN INSTALLATION TOOLS
- Wire Cutters
- Allen Wrench
STEP-BY-STEP Guide to Install CASABLANCA STEALTH FAN
Installation of Casablanca stealth fan is not a difficult task or process. First of all, turn the power off at the circuit breaker box, find all Casablanca stealth ceiling fan parts and hardware that is required and go through the manual for guidance.
- Firstly, attach the mounting bracket to the outlet box.
- Secondly, attach the fan canopy to the mounting bracket.
- Assemble and attach the PermaLock ceiling fan downrod to the motor housing.
- Link the blade tips to the fan blades. Attach the blades to the blade holders on the motor housing with the screws and washers given.
- Now, hang the ceiling fan from the canopy.
- Wire the stealth fan in the following order: green wires, white wires, and black wires. Secure connections with wire nuts.
- Install the canopy hatch to the mounting bracket with the available screws in the package. (TIP: Tilt the motor outward for easier access)
- Thread the halogen light bulb into the light socket. (NOTE: Touching the bulb directly shortens its lifespan)
- Thread the light diffuser into the motor housing.
After installing Casablanca stealth ceiling fan, restore the power to test the ceiling fan. Turn on the ceiling fan at the highest speed setting to eliminate shaking, wobbling or balance problems. Additionally, make sure that the light is turning on and off.