Hampton bay low voltage landscape transformers are considered the lowest profile slim line power units that can be hidden with ease after the installation. These power units are slim in nature and based on a potted toroidal core design to avoid the irritating buzzing sound while performing as efficiently as possible.
Hampton Bay SL units meet the requirements efficiency rating of VI of the department of energy which is imperative. This low voltage transformer has sensing circuits that are a blend of state-of-the-art technology with safety functions. These safety functions enable them to detect and react to a system when it is a short circuit or overloaded. The power packs of Hampton Bay give convenient features and flexibility to come up with elaborate landscape lighting designs. This Hampton Bay low voltage transformer contains a photocell and digital timer, a ground shield makes it safe to use.
Furthermore, it has dual voltage output terminals including 12-Volt and 15-Volt that make amends for voltage drops in high-wattage / longer wire runs and also enable to reduce the cable loss when using 15V LED fixtures.
- Use UL approved 5VA durable plastic housing, plugin outdoor weather durable corrosion resistant
- Can work with submersible fixtures
- Remote photocell
- Mandatory department energy efficiency of rating class VI
- Easy to use display with adjustable functions:- clock display- photocell dusk to dawn – timer ON/OFF – photocell ON/ timer off- manual ON/OFF
- Built with overload, short circuit and surge protection and it is resettable
The below link will allow you to download Hampton Bay 300 Watt Landscape Transformer
Hampton Bay Low Voltage Landscape Transformer 300 Watts