Ceiling fan light kits add beauty to your ceiling fan regardless of the brand, Emerson ceiling fan light kits add elegance to your existing fan. It is one of the best additions to your Emerson ceiling fan to make it more beautiful.
Adding a Emerson light kit to your existing ceiling fan will add functionality to the fan that is, adding a light to your bedroom.
One may need a light kit for Emerson fan, if the existing light kit is broken or damaged or you want to change the look of your ceiling fan. They are available in different shapes and sizes, you need to know the size and compatibility to get the compatible light kit for your unit.
The beautiful Emerson light kits starts from $55 USD, they are beautiful and it may get expensive when it comes to quality. In addition, they are also available in multiple finishes including amber, white, and opal Matte etc.
There is no Universal Emerson ceiling fan light kit but we have added the light kits, some of them are suitable for outdoor fans and some of them are designed for indoor use.
Light kits also come with limited warranty, the warranty feature varies from item to item, the warranty starts from 1-year. It means that the company offers limited warranty on this accessory of the brand.
How to Install Emerson Ceiling Fan Light Kit
Things you need for installation:
- Screw driver
Follow these steps for Emerson Fan Light Kit installation:
- First of all, turn off the electric to the circuits and use a tester to test the electric current.
- There are three sets of screws on Emerson ceiling fan that holds the bottom cap, you need to remove them first.
- After removing the screws, Now, disconnect the wires from the switch cup to release the clip there.
- The light fixture will have a black and white wire, you need to push it through the hole in the cap, now take the threaded rod on the top of the light fixture and screw it in place.
- Now lock it down using a locking washer and a nut.
- Now connect the wires to the motor, they are color-coded so line them up properly.
- Connect the white wire to the white wire, and connect the black wire to the black wire with a wire connector.
- Now tuck the wires back into the cover and connect with the three screws.
- Now put the Emerson ceiling fan light bulbs and turn on the light kit to check whether it is working or not.
- Now slide the glass cover over the threaded rod, get a rubber washer and a hex nut to hold it in place, and tighten it.
- Now the final nut is threaded so you can screw it on the threaded rod