Harbor Breeze offers a lot of products to sale and they are sold through Lowe’s. The company makes the best competition with other brands but having a fault in a product is natural. Contacting Harbor Breeze customer service team can be a lengthy process for you but there are a number of ways that can be used to tackle your problem.
To contact Harbor Breeze customer service, contact the parent company of this well-known brand that is, Litex, contact them @ 1-800-527-1292. You can write a letter addressing 3401 W Trinity Blvd, Grand Prairie, TX 75050, United States. The opening hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. Get the Harbor Breeze model number before you make a call.
This article will help you to learn about these tactics about contacting Harbor Breeze Customer Support.
- It includes step-by-step instructions to get their attention as early as possible
- What you need to know before calling Harbor Breeze
- Tips to get help with warranty issues and user’s manuals
Find the Make and Model of the Fan
You should find the make and model on your ceiling fan before contacting the harbor breeze customer support team. It can be found on a sticker near the base and some models may have the make and model engraved on them. However, if you are unable to find them there are other ways that can help you to find them:
- Find the receipt and Check it. The receipt will allow you to get the required information that you can use to contact Lowe’s website including model number, make or SKU. Visit Lowes.com and enter the model number or SKU if you do not know about the make. These details are necessary and should be available before you make a call or send a letter.
- Find the shipping box of the fan. Most shipping boxes come with a picture of make and model of a unit. You can also contact the previous mentioned official website of Harbor Breeze or you can also contact litex industries too.
- Locate the user’s manual. Mostly Harbor Breeze manuals come with make and model number and it is available in the table of contents. At times, they show it on the front or back of the booklet. The information is useful so it is worth digging. It enables customer support to research and answers your concerns in a fast manner.
Contact Harbor Breeze Customer Service Phone Number
You can contact Harbor Breeze customer support by calling Litex industries and it is the easiest as well as the quickest way to get the job done. The timings are between 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday. If you are facing a problem on weekend, you also have an option of Lowe’s customer support, contact their team using the phone number or through their store or physical address.
The parent company of Harbor Breeze is Litex Industries and their phone number is 1-800-527-1292. Before you make any call, ensure that you have the make, model and model number of the fan. SKUs can be sufficient in some cases but they are not enough. The appearance of the fans is almost similar to the physical details will not work in this situation.
We recommend that you call customer service teams between 5 AM to 12 PM, so the best time to contact Litex industries is between 8:30 AM to 12 PM to get your issue fixed.
If you are not in a hurry then you should contact them via mail, and send a letter to this address “3401 W Trinity Blvd, Grand Prairie, TX 75050, United States”. It may take some days because it is not an urgent option but the good thing is your mail will be entertained asap due to less competition because most people prefer making a call.
Contact Lowe’s Stores for Support
There are a number of sites on the web including us that tell people that Harbor Breeze is a brand sold through Lowe’s stores. The required information can be obtained by calling, mailing or visiting the Lowe’s store. There are a number of options that can be used to contact the company so let’s get started.
Here is a list of ways you can use to contact Lowe’s store for Harbor Breeze support:
- We recommend you contact Lowe’s through their phone number similar to Litex Industries, the phone number is (1 (800) 445-6937). The necessary things you need before making a call, make and model number or SKU. You can also contact the local stores available in your area as well and SKU numbers are available on your receipts and online.
- You can visit the Help page of Lowe’s to get the answers to your questions. Furthermore, the phone numbers are available for multiple issues and the frequently asked question (FAQ) section is also available so you can get the answers without making a call. It is a suitable option for you to avoid wastage of time on lengthy calls.
- The next option is to contact Lowe’s using their email, the email is firstname.lastname@example.org. The response on email may take from a couple of hours to days. it all depends on the time and day of the week you send the email. It is pertinent to send the questions and concerns along with make/model of the unit in the email. Additionally, you can also include the pictures of the issue too.
The customer service team of Lowe’s is accessible from 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM ET every day of the week.
Try to Use Forums
It is another method to contact customers with the same problems. A number of people consider using forums due to the relatable users. People would love to help you who have been facing the same issue and have been in your shoes earlier. If you do not want to wait on hold for hours, you can also use the following forums to get help:
- Use Reddit: Reddit has forum named as Home Improvement. https://www.reddit.com/r/HomeImprovement. This option contains information related to Harbor Breeze items/products. Furthermore, you can also put forward your question and find the answers and solutions to your issues. Use the make, model and picture for better understanding.
- Use Do it Yourself Forum: It is another forum that can be useful in this regard and it has posts on Harbor Breeze and Litex Industries. You can ask the users and there is a chance that there is already a solution for your problem there. The community is very supportive and tries to fix the issues without paying.
- One of the most undervalued forums is the Harbor Breeze forum board. You can search your problems through their created posts. The details included are troubleshooting, manual and so on. The details available are useful in terms of finding the replacement part.
You can also check the harbor breeze replacement parts here before contacting anyone for the replacement parts.
Common Warranty Issues
It is important to know that whether your product lies in the warranty category or not before you make a call, email or mail Harbor Breeze customer support. Issues like user error, wear and tear and similar things are not included. Most warranties of the manufacturers offer coverage for production issues and associated problems.
Common Harbor Breeze warranty issues are:
- Motor grinding, sputtering, and loud noises: If your harbor breeze fan motor is malfunctioning and you are in the warranty period, you can ask the customer service to get the fan fixed. Ask for help as early as possible, so the condition does not get worse. Waiting for a long period can also push your fan outside of its warranty.
- Faulty wiring: The faulty wiring is another issue that is covered in most Harbor Breeze warranties. Kindly make sure the wiring problem is in the fan not in the house’s wiring. If the problem is in your home’s wiring, it can void the warranty. Get a professional help for installation if possible.
- Fan Blades are wobbling: Usually, this problem is not covered in the warranty because it needs screw tightening. Loose blades can be a result of improper installation, heavy usage and malfunctioning motor. If the problem is occurring due to motor, you may be in luck.
All the details about noises and wobbly blades are recommended before contacting Harbor Breeze customer service.
We hope that now you know how to contact harbor breeze customer support and you will get all your problems solved in hours or days.
If you are having trouble contacting the harbor breeze customer service team, you can also search for forum boards, mail the letters, or talk to a representative of Lowe’s.
Here’s a complete analysis of the article:
- Litex Industries owns the Harbor Breeze brand and it is sold through Lowe’s stores.
- You can contact Litex Industries by making a phone call or using their mailing address.
- Get the make, model, and model number in hand before contacting Harbor Breeze customer support.
The official website of Litex industries will be online soon.
Leave a Comment