Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Programming Instructions
Harbor Breeze is one of the famous brands of ceiling fans that are manufactured by Litex industries. These ceiling fans are available exclusively on our website. There are a number of Harbor Breeze ceiling fan models that offer a remote control that needs to be programmed to operate that ceiling fan. For Harbor Breeze ceiling fan remote programming follow these simple programming steps to synchronize the remote with your Harbor Breeze ceiling fan in more or less 5 minutes.
- First of all, turn off the electricity to your Harbor Breeze ceiling fan from your electrical service panel of your home before trying to program it.
- Now, open the service panel cover to access the circuit breaker switches. Turn the switch that controls your ceiling fan into the “Off” position to get rid of the risk of electrical shock.
- After doing so, remove the battery compartment cover from the back of the remote supplied with your Harbor Breeze fan. Remove the battery out of the remote control to expose the DIP switches in the bottom of the empty battery compartment.
- Compare the DIP switches inside the remote control of fan to the DIP switches on the receiver unit of your ceiling fan. Note that the DIP switches in both units must match in order to operate the fan and remote properly.
- Replace the remote battery and battery compartment cover.
- It’s time to restore the electricity to your Harbor Breeze ceiling fan by flipping the suitable circuit breaker switch back to the “On” position.
- Press the “Hi,” “Med” and “Lo” buttons on the remote within 20 seconds to synchronize it to the ceiling fan by Harbor Breeze.
Press the “Lo,” “Med” or “Hi” button to choose the desired fan speed for your place. If you have a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan with an attached light kit you can press the “Light” button to turn it on or off.
The sequence of the buttons you pressed may slightly different depending on the model of the remote control. Consult the owner’s manual of Harbor Breeze or contact customer support of Harbor Breeze to get the model-specific programming instructions.