The company of Casablanca ceiling fan has discontinued a number of ceiling fan models. That is the reason that people are trying to find discontinued Casablanca fan parts. They have discontinued a number of ceiling fan items.
Here is the list of Casablanca Discontinued Ceiling Fans:
- Ainsworth 60 Light Wall Control
- Ainsworth 60 energy star
- Brescia 52-60 Standard
- Caneel Bay damp 56 with light
- Casablanca Coletti Aged Bronze Ceiling Fan
- Casablanca Holliston DC ceiling fan
- Casablanca Hermosa Ceiling Fan
- Panama Energy Star ceiling fan by Casablanca
- Casablanca Holliston antique brass ceiling fan
- Casablanca Isotope flush mount ceiling fan
- Panama DC 54 with wall control
- Panama XLP 52-60 wall control
- Stealth 54 energy star ceiling fan
- Casablanca Tercera ceiling fan
- Panama Bronze energy star 52-60
The company is not manufacturing these ceiling fans anymore. That is why people are looking for discontinued replacements parts including light kits, remote control, replacement glass and downrod etc.
First step is to locate the model number of your Casablanca ceiling fan.
You can do it by going through this post:
After finding the model number, contact the customer service to find out whether the required part is available or not. Additionally, you can also ask from the support that can you use any Casablanca fan part as an alternative like people use universal ceiling fan remote for their ceiling fans. They will answer your question after inquiring about your model number.
If you need a remote control, then you can find a universal remote as an alternative. It may be compatible with your fan.
Secondly, you can go to the hunter fan’s site that is the official website of Casablanca that makes Casablanca fans. Go through the service parts tab to see if you find your part.
After doing so, you can search @ Amazon if anyone is selling your replacement part or not.
Still, unable to find the part?
Its time to move on and buy a new Casablanca ceiling fan from this list.